Replacing Plates or Emblems
If your license plates or emblem are lost, mutilated or stolen, you must get a replacement. They are available at a full-service Satellite City Hall or by mailing to the Division of Motor Vehicles and Licensing, P.O. Box 30330, Honolulu, Hawaii 96820-0330.
To obtain a replacement, you must:
- Complete Form CS-L(MVR) 3 which must be signed by the vehicle's registered owner.
- Submit the current Certificate of Registration.
- Return the remaining plate (if it is available).
- Submit the payment of fee.
- Report the loss or theft to the Honolulu Police Department.
Special Personalized License Plates
Organization License Plate/Decal
Email: Information Section, Customer Services Department