Youth Services Center
We help Oahu's young people access programs and services
that put them on the path to economic, educational, and social well-being.
We are an award winning Youth Services Center.
We are located at Dillingham Plaza (between PriceBusters and Savers)
1505 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 110 & 206; Honolulu HI 96817
Phone: (808) 768-5777
- To eliminate or minimize employment barriers so participants can enter the labor market
- To enable participants to complete high school, enter post-secondary education or advanced training, and secure employment
- To decrease further involvement of participants in the justice system
- To provide a Hawaii Adult Community School Diploma and vocational training
- To provide job readiness training and placement services
- To provide supportive services, including intensive case management, anger management, substance abuse counseling, leadership development and other needed services