|You are here: Main / Department of Enterprise Services / Golf Courses / ID Card|
How to Obtain a Golf I.D. Card
Golf I.D. cards are issued only to bona fide Hawaii residents.
Documents Required to Obtain a Golf ID Card:
Valid Hawaii Driver's License OR one of the following:
*Note: Hawaii State I.D. Card and Hawaii Driver's License Learner's Permit are not acceptable as proof of residency in lieu of a Hawaii Driver's license.
A. A picture ID AND one of the below:
1. Last year's Hawaii State income tax return with W-2 form.
2. Filed current year Hawaii State income tax return with W-2 form.
3. Hawaii voter registration certificate.
4. Current real estate property tax assessment document for your Hawaii residential property.
5. Homeowner's insurance policy for your Hawaii residence.
6. An approved Hawaii State Tax Clearance Certificate (Form A-6) from the Hawaii State Department of Taxation (Applies to those individuals who don't have a copy of their Hawaii State Tax return or are new filers).
B. Student ID (Dependents)
1. Student picture ID card with a document reflecting their date of birth OR
2. Student ID card with a document having a photo and date of birth.
3. For those students under 15 who do not have the above documents, a Golf ID card will be issued based upon the following:
· The student is accompanied by his/her parent.
· The student's parent meets the criteria for a Golf ID card and presents the student's birth certificate.
C. U.S. military/dependent ID card (non-retiree) with matching form of identification with Hawaii address (i.e. bank, telephone, utility account statement)
Ala Wai Golf Course (Starter's Office)
Tuesdays (except Holidays): 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Pali Golf Course (Starter's Office)
Wednesdays & Saturdays (except Holidays): 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Ted Makalena Golf Course (Starter's Office)
93-059 Waipio Point Access Road
Waipahu, HI 96797
Thursdays & Saturdays (except Holidays): 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
|Last Reviewed: Friday, July 08, 2011|