PUBLIC BUILDING AND ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE DIVISION
To upkeep and maintain the City's facilities, lighting and equipment through our committed, reliable, and highly qualified personnel in a cost effective manner to ensure services are uninterrupted and resources are utilized strategically to continuously improve for future needs.
We Work to Service You!
Pro-Active, Prepared and ready to Perform with Pride
- Achieve a safe work environment that promotes a safety-conscious work attitude.
- Be in compliance to emergency response directives.
- Operate equipment efficiently and in a cost efficient manner.
- Provide quality service, satisfactory response to complaints, and innovated ideas to improve areas of concern.
- Sustain a productive facilities maintenance program.