Frequently Asked Concerns To Be Referred To Other City Agencies
1. Call the Department of Planning and Permitting at 768-8159 for the following sidewalk repairs, deficiencies and concerns:
o Concrete or asphalt sidewalks in need of repair
o Planting strip not level with concrete sidewalk
o Erosion of unimproved sidewalk area
o Driveway in need of repair
o Obstructions within sidewalk area
o Trees, plants, hedges and roots in sidewalk area
o Branches overhanging sidewalk
o Tree wells – including covers
o Trees, hedges and overgrowth within private property
2. Request for street signs at new locations – Call the Department of Transportation Services at 768-8305.
3. Request for an Adopt-A-Stream Program and Adopt-A-Block Program Applications - Go to the Department of Environmental Services Storm Water website.
4. Request for Bulky Item Pick Up - Go to the Department of Environmental Services Refuse website.
5. Request for Dead Animal Pick Up in the Honolulu Area - Go to the Department of Environmental Services Refuse website.