The following street usage application forms available for download are for informational use only. Actual forms may be obtained from our office on the second (2nd) floor of the Frank F. Fasi Municipal Building, located at 650 South King Street. Please do not submit the forms listed below to our office.
- Worksheet Requesting a Block Party (0.1MB PDF)
- Worksheet Requesting Run/Walk (0.1MB PDF)
- Sample Application/Permit for Parade/Special Event (0.1MB PDF)
- Sample Addendum to Parade/Special Event Permit (0.1MB PDF)
- Sample Application/Permit for Street Usage (0.1MB PDF)
- General Conditions (0.1MB PDF)
- Person with a Disability Parking Permit Application
- Application to Display Banners from Lampposts (0.1MB PDF)
- Submit completed Banner application to:
Traffic Signals & Technology Division
Department of Transportation Services
City & County of Honolulu
Frank F. Fasi Municipal Building
650 South King Street, Second Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96813-3017
Phone: (808) 768-8391
Fax: (808) 768-4446
- Submit art design of the banner to the Mayor's Office of Culture & the Arts for approval. Phone (808) 768-6622 to schedule arrangements; Fax (808) 768-4215
- Submit Culture & Arts-approved banners to the Department of Facility Maintenance for installation. Phone (808) 768-3343 to schedule job and pay fees; Fax (808) 768-3381.
For more information, please call (808) 768-8391.
Note: PDF files require the Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems, Incorporated. Adobe and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems, Incorporated. Click on the following link to download.