|You are here: Main / Customer Services / Public Communications Division / Honolulu News 2002 / WATER MAIN WORK AT PUNALUU|
TO: Residents of the Koolauloa Community
WHAT: Water Main Connection
WHEN: Friday, May 31
WHERE: At the intersection of Woodward Lane and Kamehameha Highway (approximately 1,000 feet south of Punaluu Beach Park)
· The Board of Water Supply (BWS) will be working with RCI Construction to finalize the water main connection at Woodward Lane.
· There will be NO impact on water service.
· RCI plans to start the water main connection at 6 a.m. This is a day-long process that is impossible to interrupt. It will therefore be necessary to extend normal workday hours.
· The Kaneohe-bound lane of Kamehameha Highway will be closed starting around 6 a.m. and will reopen when the work is finished, at approximately 7 p.m.
· Traffic will flow in alternating directions in the Kahuku-bound lane. Every effort will be made to minimize delays, but please plan ahead and allow for extra travel time.
· Traffic could be delayed 30 minutes or more from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and from 3 to 5:30 p.m.
· Please remember to conserve water during this process. MAHALO!
CONTACT: Project Information Hotline: 237-8467
This is a project of the Board of Water Supply.
|Tuesday, July 09, 2002|