FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 26, 2003
CITY WILL ADD LIMITED SEATING ON
THREE VAN ROUTES
Tomorrow morning the City will add a total of 168 more seats on three of its CityVan routes. The additional seats are:
In Kalihi, shuttle service will run from Kapalama Elementary School, across from the Kamehameha Shopping Center, to Chinatown gateway. Service will be provided between 6 and 8 a.m. and 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. No reservations are necessary to this.
In downtown, the free CityVan shuttle will run from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Stops are:
· Chinatown Gateway
· Longs Drug at Hotel and Fort Streets
· Ala Moana Center at Kona Street (Diamond Head bound)
· Ala Moana Center at the Ala Moana Boulevard bus shelter (Ewa bound)
· Waikiki at the Hale Koa Hotel opposite the parking structure
· Waikiki at the zoo.
· University of Hawaii at the Sinclair Circle transit center
Commuters returning home from Waikiki in the afternoon need to take the Waikiki shuttle from either the zoo or Hale Koa stops between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m.
Service is limited to adults only. You must be 18 or over to ride.