|You are here: Main / Customer Services / Public Communications Division / 2008 / Sewer Work Projects Planned For January|
SEWER WORK PROJECTS PLANNED FOR JANUARY
The City and
The projects are:
· Kailua/Kaneohe Reconstructed Sewer Rehabilitation – Spot repairs along
· Kalihi/Nuuanu Area Sewer Rehabilitation (All Phases) – Sewer rehabilitation work on School Street (east of Nuuanu Avenue), Kuakini Street (west of Nuuanu Avenue), Liliha Street and Malanai Place.
· Kapiolani Area Revised Sewer – Installation of gravity lines along
· Kuliouou Sewer Rehabilitation – Installation of cured-in-place pipe along Kuliouou Road/Wakine Place, Summer Street between Kuliouou Road and Paeoki Drive and Kalanianaole Highway/Paeoki Drive.
· Waipahu Street/Plantation Village Sewer Reconstruction – Installation of gravity sewer line within
· Wilhelmina Rise Sewer Rehabilitation – Sewer rehabilitation work in Wilhelmina Rise area on various streets within the area bordered by
Approximately 100 projects are underway focused on
Russell Takara, DDC Deputy Director, 768-8481
Markus Owens, ENV Public Communications Officer, 768-3454
|Wednesday, December 31, 2008|