GOOD FRIDAY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
City offices will be closed on Friday, April 10, in observance of Good Friday, a state holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be available.
- The People’s Open Markets will not be held.
- Municipal golf courses, recreation centers, zoo and botanical gardens will be open.
- Regular Friday refuse collections will be made and landfills/transfer stations will be open.
- TheBus will operate on its state holiday schedule. (For route and schedule information, go to www.thebus.org )
- TheBoat will operate on its regular schedule. (For route and schedule information, go to www.trytheboat.com )
- Handi-Vans will operate as usual.
These traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
· On-street parking will be free, except for meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Kapiolani Park;
· Parking will be permitted in the towaway zones that allow it on holidays;
· There will be no coning of traffic lanes;
· Traffic signals at Kalakaua Avenue and Kapiolani Boulevard will be three-phase to permit mauka-bound traffic to turn left onto Kapiolani Boulevard;
· Meters must be fed in municipal parking lots.