|You are here: Main / Customer Services / Public Communications Division / 2011 / Reminder: City furlough on Friday, February 11|
REMINDER: CITY FURLOUGH DAY ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11
(Thursday, February 10, 2011) – Please be advised that most City services and offices will be closed on Friday, February 11, an employee furlough day.
· Satellite City Halls and Motor Vehicle Licensing and Permitting offices are closed.
· Gyms, recreation centers and swimming pools are closed.
· Botanical gardens are closed.
· People’s Open Markets will not be held.
· All permit offices, including camping permits are closed.
· Refuse and recycling convenience centers are closed.
No Service Change The following services are NOT affected by the employee furlough.
· Police, firefighter, and lifeguard protection
· Emergency Medical Services (ambulance)
· Refuse collection and curbside recycling
· H-Power operations
· TheBus and TheHandi-Van
· Traffic Management Center
· Traffic contraflow coning
· Hanauma Bay
· Beach parks and comfort stations
· Park open spaces, playgrounds, playcourts, and comfort stations
· Golf courses
· Honolulu Zoo
· Royal Hawaiian Band regular performances
For more information, call 768-CITY (768-2489) or go to www.honolulu.gov.