|You are here: Main / Customer Services / Public Communications Division / 2011 / 06/23/11 City Furlough Day on June 24|
REMINDER: CITY FURLOUGH DAY ON FRIDAY, JUNE 24
(Thurs., June 23, 2011) – Please be advised that most City services and offices will be closed on Friday, June 24, an employee furlough day.
· City Clerk, Real Property, and Corporation Counsel offices are closed.
· Satellite City Halls and Motor Vehicle Licensing and Permitting offices are closed.
· Central Oahu Regional Park is closed (except for scheduled tournaments).
· Waipio Soccer Complex is closed (except for scheduled tournaments).
· Gyms, recreation centers and swimming pools are closed.
· Botanical gardens are closed.
· People’s Open Markets will not be held.
· All permit offices, including camping permits are closed.
· Refuse and recycling convenience centers are closed.
No Service Change The following services are NOT affected by the employee furlough.
· Police, firefighter, and lifeguard protection
· Emergency Medical Services (ambulance)
· Refuse collection and curbside recycling
· H-Power operations
· TheBus and TheHandi-Van
· Traffic Management Center
· Traffic contraflow coning
· Hanauma Bay
· Beach parks and comfort stations
· Park open spaces, playgrounds, playcourts, and comfort stations
· Golf courses
· Honolulu Zoo
· Royal Hawaiian Band regular performances
· Neal Blaisdell Center Box Office
· Board of Water Supply
For more information, call 768-CITY (768-2489) or go to www.honolulu.gov.