|You are here: Main / Neighborhood Commission Office / com / 02 / Neighborhood Commission|
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
530 SOUTH KING STREET, 3rd FLOOR
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
1. CALL TO ORDER AND INTRODUCTION OF COMMISSIONERS
2. PUBLIC INPUT
3. APPROVAL OF REGULAR MEETING MINUTES OF OCTOBER 8, 2002
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE
5. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
5.1 Commission Chair
5.2 Commission Members – Neighborhood Board Meeting Observations
6. EXECUTIVE SECRETARY’S REPORT
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS – Neighborhood Plan Revision Effort Update
7.1 Neighborhood Plan Committee meeting to be held November 16, 2002 at the Human Resource Personnel Conference Room from 8 am to 3 pm. All Commissioners are encouraged to be there.
8. NEW BUSINESS
8.1 Uncontested Neighborhood Board Elections.
Proposal to Amend the Neighborhood Plan to require ballot distribution and
tabulation for uncontested Neighborhood Board seats.
9. COMMITTEE REPORTS
9.1 Neighborhood Plan – Karen Iwamoto
9.2 Budget – Kalene Sakamoto
9.3 Elections – Benjamin Gudoy
9.4 Evaluation – Margaret Murchie
10. SCHEDULING OF THE NEXT NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION REGULAR MEETING DATE. SHOULD THE NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION RECESS FOR DECEMBER OR NOT. (Tentative Schedule - Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 6:30 p.m. Council Chambers, City Hall, 3rd Floor)
11. ADDITIONAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, mailing list inquiries, or requests for special accommodations for disabled persons, contact the Neighborhood Commission Office at phone: 527-5749, FAX: 527-5760, or address: City Hall, Room 400, 530 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
Agendas, minutes, and general information are available on the Neighborhood Commission web site at: http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us
|Friday, November 26, 2004|