|You are here: Main / Neighborhood Commission Office / com / 03 / Neighborhood Commission|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
530 SOUTH KING STREET, 3rd FLOOR
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
1. CALL TO ORDER AND INTRODUCTION OF COMMISSIONERS
2. PUBLIC INPUT
3. APPROVAL OF REGULAR MEETING MINUTES OF JANUARY 14, 2003
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE
5. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
5.1 Commission Chair
5.2 Commission Members — Neighborhood Board Meeting Observations
6. EXECUTIVE SECRETARY'S REPORT
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
7.1 Neighborhood Plan Committee meeting to be held February 22, 2003 at the Human
7.2 Decide the deferred Garry Smith vs Ewa NB#23 case dated 4-11-01.
7.3 Decide deferred parts 4,5,6 of the Earl Arakaki vs Ewa NB#23 case dated 3-21-01.
8. NEW BUSINESS
8.1 Commissioners Workshop on Commission Duties/Responsibilities.
8.2 Confirm the selection of Robert Chung as Chief Monitoring Officer for 2003 Election.
9. COMMITTEE REPORTS
9.1 Neighborhood Plan -- Karen Iwamoto
9.2 Budget — Kalene Sakamoto
9.3 Elections — Benjamin Gudoy
9.4 Evaluation — Margaret Murchie
10. SCHEDULING OF THE NEXT NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION REGULAR MEETING DATE. (Tentative Schedule - Tuesday, March 11 2003, 6:30 p.m. Council Chambers, City Hall, 3rd Floor)
11. ADDITIONAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, mailing list inquiries, or requests for special accommodations for disabled persons, contact the Neighborhood Commission Office at phone: 527-5749, FAX: 527-5760, or address: City Hall, Room 400, 530 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96b13.
Agendas, minutes and general information are available on the Neighborhood Commission web site at: www.co.honolulu.hi.us
|Thursday, August 07, 2003|