|You are here: Main / Neighborhood Commission Office / com / 05 / NC August Agenda|
CITY & COUNTY OF HONOLULU
Honolulu Hale, Room 400 530 South King Street Honolulu, Hawai`i 96813
Tel (808) 527-5749 Fax (808) 527-5760
REVISED REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2005
MISSION MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM
PLEASE NOTE: To accommodate the business that must be considered at this meeting as listed on the agenda below, all speakers are limited to 2 minutes for testimony on each agenda item. All interested persons will be afforded an opportunity to submit data, views, or arguments in writing and present oral testimony on any agenda item, pursuant to the “Sunshine Law” – Hawaii Revised Statutes Section 92-3. Thank you for your participation and cooperation!
1. Call to Order by Commission Chair Roy Wickramaratna
2. Roll Call of Commissioners; Establishment of Quorum (5)
3. Introduction of Executive Secretary Baybee Hufana-Ablan, Neighborhood Commission
Office Staff, and Deputy Corporation Counsel Present
4. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of Jan. 11, March 15, May 10, June 14 and July 12, 2005
5. Limiting assistance to 2 hours for Neighborhood Board and Commission meetings
6. Executive Secretary’s Report – Baybee Hufana-Ablan
a. Sunshine (Open Meetings) Law training
b. Board member Orientation
c. Administrative policy of reasonable limits on oral public testimony
7. Verification of Election Results by the Neighborhood Commission Pursuant to Section
3-7.9, Revised Neighborhood Plan 1986 (1998 edition)
8. Status Report on Pending Complaints Filed in Accordance With Chapter 1, Article 10 of
the Revised Neighborhood Plan 1986 (1998 edition)
9. Committee Reports
1. Budget – Kalene Shim Sakamoto
2. Elections – Roy Wickramaratna
3. Neighborhood Plan – Edward Gall & Roy Wickramaratna
4. Training – Jeanette Nekota
10. Scheduling of Next Neighborhood Commission Regular Meeting: Tentatively to be
held on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 at 7:00 p.m. (The Neighborhood Commission usually
meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at either Honolulu Hale or
Kapolei Hale.) To verify the meeting schedule and review the agenda, please call the
Neighborhood Commission Office at 527-5749.
For further information, please contact the Neighborhood Commission Office at 527-5749.
Items of interest to the Commission may be requested to be added to the agenda by contacting the Chair of the Neighborhood Commission with the written request, either by letter addressed to AGENDA ITEMS, CHAIR, NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION at the address below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items not reflected on the posted published agenda may not be discussed at public meetings. Commission agendas are normally finalized at least 10 days in advance of the meeting date.
A mailing list is maintained for interested persons and agencies to receive the Neighborhood Commission agenda and minutes. Additions, corrections, and deletions to the mailing list may be directed to the Neighborhood Commission Office, Honolulu Hale, Room 400, 530 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96813; Telephone (808) 527-5749, Fax (808) 527-5760.
Neighborhood Commission agendas and minutes are available
on the internet at www.honolulu.gov.
Any disabled person requiring accommodation to be able to participate at this meeting may call the Neighborhood Commission Office at 527-5749 for information and assistance.
REVISED TRAINING COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2005 -- 6:00 P.M.
ZONING COMMITTEE MEETING ROOM
MISSION MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM -- HONOLULU HALE
1. Call to Order and Welcome / Introduction of All Persons Present
2. Appointment of Committee Secretary Pro Tem to Record the Meeting Minutes
3. Approval of Training Committee Meeting Minutes of June 14, 2005
4. Discussion of Various Training Issues
5. Scheduling of Next Training Committee Meeting
|Tuesday, October 11, 2005|